Tomato Feta SaladPrep: 20 min Servings: 12by Karen8 recipes>
Delicious fresh salad. Goes well with fish, grilled meat and pasta.
- 8 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups small diced red onion (2 onions)
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 pounds feta cheese (crumbled or diced into 1/2 inch cubes)
- Cut tomatoes in half and place them in a large bowl. Add the onion, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, basil, and parley and toss well. Gently fold feta cheese into the salad and serve at room temperature.
Leave a review or comment