Three Sisters Soup
Corn, Green beans, Yellow Squash, Tomatoes, and lots of love...
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 6 cups of beef broth (use boullion cube or stock)
- 1 12oz can of Diced Tomatoes Basil, Garlic, & Oregano
- 1 small can of Tomato Paste.
- 1 24oz package of frozen whole Green Beans
- 1 32oz package of frozen whole kernel Golden Corn
- 1 32oz package of frozen sliced Yellow Squash
- 1 tbsp onion powder (or 1 medium chopped onion)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder (or 1 small chopped garlic)
- 2 tbsp dried herb seasonings
- 1 tbsp salt
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Season to taste
- Drain and pour into your crock pot.
- Add 6 cups of beef broth to the crock pot.
- Add can of diced tomatoes.
- Add can of tomato paste.
- Add your onion, garlic, salt, and herb seasonings.
- Rinse your green beans, corn, and squash thoroughly.
- Add all vegetables to your crock pot.
- Stir thoroughly to mix the broth, vegetables, and seasonings well.
- Cook for 4-6 hours on Medium to High setting.
Leave a review or comment