The Shiz CookiePrep: 15 min Cook: 12 min Servings: 15by Lizzy Lynn Herbst1 recipe>
This is an eggless drop cookie sure to satisfy the sweet tooth!
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of chunky peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups packaged walnuts
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Preaheat oven to 350
- Cream the butter and brown sugar until light n' fluffy.
- Add the peanut butter and the sour cream.
- Mix well.
- Stir in flour and baking soda.
- Blend well.
- Add your walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Using your hand, make tablespoon size balls.
- Spread the balls out 2 inches apart onto a non-greased cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet in the oven and close the oven door.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Leave a review or comment