Texas de Brazil - Brazilian Salad RecipeServings: 1by Evandro Caregnato3 recipes>
- 1/2 lb cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lb English cucumber
- 1/2 lb red onion
- 1/2 lb large sticks of hearts of palm
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- chopped parsley or tarragon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Cut the cucumber lengthwise, remove the seed with a spoon and slice it diagonally 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut the onions into strips.
- Cut each stick of hearts of palm in four pieces.
- Put all the vegetables in a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the mustard and lemon juice and slowly add the olive oil while whisking to emulsify.
- Pour vinaigrette on top of the vegetables and sprinkle the parsley, pepper and salt. Toss the salad and taste.
Leave a review or comment