Sweet and Sour Turkey
- 15 lbs raw turkey thigh meat
- 2 lbs fresh red/green peppers- chunk
- 2 lbs fresh onion- large dice
- 2 lbs fresh celery- large dice
- 1 lb baby corn
- 1 pint vegetable oil
- 1 lb fresh carrots- large dice
- 3 each sweet and sour sauce
- 1 pint chopped parsley
- sno peas
- Cut turkey meat into inch size chunks. Remove excess fat and tendon.
- Heat oil and sear turkey meat in oil.
- Add celery, peppers, onions, and carrots and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add baby corn and heat through.
- Pour in prepared sweet&sour sauce and heat through.
- This is always done in batched to ensure the vegetables are al dente.
- Garnish with sno peas and parsley to serve.
Leave a review or comment