Super Easy Baked Beans SupremeServings: 6by Wendi Taylor51 recipes>
Baked Beans the whole family will love!
- 2 12-oz cans pork & beans
- 6 - 8 strips of bacon
- 1 medium purple onion
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1-1/2 tbsp regular prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Drain canned beans, reserving liquid. Place drained beans in casserole dish.
- Chop onion and bell pepper; add to beans.
- Stir in mustard, ketchup, worcestershire, brown sugar, garlic, and pepper.
- Cut strips of bacon in half. Lay pieces across top of bean mixture to cover.
- Spoon a small amount of reserved liquid across top of bacon.
- Cover and bake for 30 - 60 min. or until bacon is cooked.
Leave a review or comment