Summer Hot Fudge SundaesPrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 6by RecipesnFood121 recipes>
Summer Hot Fudge Sundaes
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate chopped
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 2 tbs rum
- 1 pint basket strawberries thickly sliced
- 2 banana bananas sliced
- 2 peaches peeled and sliced
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs rum
- 2 pint vanilla Swiss almond
- For sauce : Stir first 4 ingredients in heavy small saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Add rum. Strain, pressing on solids to extract as much flavor as possible. (Can be prepared 5 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
- Re warm over low heat before using, stirring constantly and thinning with more cream if necessary.)
- For sundaes : Combine first 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Stir gently. Let stand for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Scoop ice cream into sundae or balloon glasses. Top with warm sauce, then fruits and nuts and serve.
- Serves 6 to 8.
Leave a review or comment