- 1 kilo Malagkit rice
- 3 cups Coconut milk
- banana leaves
- Mix the malagkit rice and the coconut milk and salt.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Set aside.
- Prepare banana leaves in proportion sizes
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of rice mixture on to the banana leaves and fold,
- Make another one to match the same, tie together with string and set aside.
- Do the same until the rice is all used up.
- Put banana leaves on the bottom of a deep pot.
- Line up the tied Suman and fill with water until the pot is filled.
- Cook for 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove from the pot and let it cool.
- Serve with sugar or grated coconut meat.
Leave a review or comment