Stuffed Baked PotatoesPrep: 15 min Cook: 1.10 hours Servings: 3by Padma Priya Manikam62 recipes>
An easy, fuss-free recipe which is a suitable appetizer.
- 3-4 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 bunch of spinach (stems trimmed off)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped/crushed
- 2 spring onions - very finely chopped
- Grated cheddar cheese (keep some aside for topping)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees
- Scrub the potatoes clean (soil free) and prick all over with a fork. Place the potatoes on a baking tray and bake for 1 hour or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the spinach in a little lighlty salted water, drain well and finely chop or shred.
- Once the potatoes are done, cut them in half and scoop out the flesh, leaving shells intact and back on the baking tray.
- Mix the potato flesh with butter, garlic, spring onions, spinach, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture back into the potato shells and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake it for further 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted
Leave a review or comment