Strawberry Lassi (Indian)Prep: 5 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 5by Tamanna7 recipes>
A very creamy sweet drink made with yogurt and milk which quenched a dry thirsty soul on a hot summer day. This is a traditional South Asian drink which can have many different flavors of your choice. But the original drink is only made with real yogurt, milk and sugar. Very common drink during Ramadan!
- 3 cups plain Yogurt
- 8-10 ripe Strawberries, hulled or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup castor sugar (better for dissolving in cold drinks)
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 ripe Banana
- Pure the strawberries and banana in a blender with the sugar
- Add the yogurts and blend again in medium speed
- Lastly add the milk and blend until smooth
- Serve !
Leave a review or comment