Steam Tofu With FishPrep: 20 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 1by Cindy6 recipes>
Very simple and yet delicious dish.Goes very well with steam white rice.
- 1 block soft tofu
- Few slices of fish fillet.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- Dash of pepper and sesame oil
- Some shredded spring onion for garnishing
- Heat up oil and saute ginger and chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and bring to boil.Dish up.
- Arrange tofu onto a serving plate and put sliced fish on top.
- Steam at high heat for 13 minutes.
- Remove and pour away the excess water.
- Pour over the sauce and garnish with shredded spring onion on top and serve.
Leave a review or comment