Spicy Thai VegetablesPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by GrillKing5 recipes>
This is a quick and easy spicy side dish that goes great with chicken, steak or fish.
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tsp grated fresh ginger
- 3 Thai Chili Peppers chopped finely
- 2 Tbl Maggi Sauce
- 3 Tbl Water
- 1 Tsp Cornstarch
- 2 Carrots – julienned
- 1 Red Bell Pepper – cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 Onion – cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 Cup Asparagus tips – cut in 1 inch pieces (be sure to snap ends off first)
- 4oz Fresh Mushroom – sliced
- 2 Tbl Olive Oil
- Mix the Garlic, Ginger, Maggi Sauce, Water, Chili Peppers, and cornstarch in a small bowl to make the sauce.
- Heat the Olive Oil in a wok (not too hot). Stir fry the vegetables except mushrooms for 3 â 5mins. Do not overcook. Vegetables should still be semi-crisp. Add the mushrooms and stir fry for another minute or so. Reduce the heat and add the sauce. Stir until thickened (about 1 min).
- Serve with rice and a grilled steak.
Leave a review or comment