Soft Cheese and Jam BruschettaPrep: 7 min Cook: 2 min Servings: 10by Culinary Envy188 recipes>
Soft Cheese and Jam Bruschetta is a tangy, creamy, fruit-honeyed, crunchy, lip-smacking elegant appetizer that can be easily made ahead. A stress-free and exciting recipe that your guests will adore.
- 20 (1/2-inch-thick) slices French bread baguette, toasted*
- 1 (8 oz) package chevre crumbled goat cheese (I used Trader Joe’s brand)
- 1 (8.5 oz) jar Fig Spread (I used Dalmatia Orange Fig Spread)
- Preheat broiler.
- Top each bread slice with 1½ teaspoons goat cheese and 1½ teaspoons fig spread. Arrange bruschetta on a baking sheet. Broil 2 minutes or until jam begins to bubble. Serve warm.
- * To toast the bread slices, heat the oven to 400°F. Cut the baguette on the bias into about 20 (1/2-inch-thick) slices and place on a baking sheet. Lightly brush each slice with olive oil (using about 1½ tablespoons of the olive oil overall). Sprinkle each slice with a little salt and bake until lightly toasted and crisp, about 7-8 minutes. Let cool.
Leave a review or comment