Smoked Chicken Rice Paper Rolls
- 2 c. Finely-shredded green cabbage
- 1 c. Finely-julienned carrots
- 1 c. Finely-julienned red bell pepper
- 6 x Scallions julienned lengthwise
- Spicy Chile Oil Dressing see * Note
- 8 x Eight-inch round rice papers
- 2 x Cooked smoked chicken breasts (8-10 ounce) thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Toasted sesame seeds
- 3 Tbsp. Minced cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped fresh mint optional
- Combine vegetables with Spicy Chile Oil Dressing. Set aside to marinate for at least 30 min.
- Dip a rice paper into a bowl of tepid water to wet thoroughly. Set it on a clean tea towel, and allow to soften till pliable (about 30 seconds). Measure out about 1/3 of a c. of the vegetable mix and squeeze gently to remove excess liquid. Put the vegetables on the lower third of the rice paper and top with some of the chicken slivers. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, minced cilantro and mint. Pull the rice paper up over the filling and roll tightly, folding ends in while rolling. Repeat with remaining rice papers. Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 8 rolls.
Leave a review or comment