Slow Cooked Rump Roast
One of the best slow cookers you must have ever tasted i am sure, reminds me of granny's recipes.
- 1 4 pound Bastrop Cattle Co. rump roast
- 1 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. mustard powder
- 1/2 cup water
- In a small bowl, mix together black pepper, paprika, chili powder, mustard powder, celergy salt, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder. Rub mixture over the surface of the roast.
- Place roast in a slow cooker with the half cup of water.
- Cover and cook on "Low" for 8 to 10 hours.
- When meat is tender and well done, transfer roast to a serving platter.
- Skim fat from juice, strain and serve with the meat.
Leave a review or comment