Sloppy Joe Sliders in 12 minutes flat!Prep: 4 min Cook: 12 min Servings: 8by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
A favorite with the Children and Adults too. Great weekend lunch.
- 16 ounces Sirloin Ground Beef
- one teaspoon onion powder
- one teaspoon garlic salt
- one teaspoon black pepper
- one teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 12 ounces Tomato Sauce
- a few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 8 Slider rolls
- In a frying pan or skillet add ground beef on medium high heat, stir and crumble meat as it cooks, drain and return skillet to the stove top, add all ingredients (onion powder through Worcestershire sauce) and stir, cook 8 minutes, Stir during cooking time.
- Assemble sliders with a generous portion of sloppy Joes mixture.
- Add any condiments you may enjoy, cheese, sliced onion, etc.
Leave a review or comment