Sliding screen doors complement your villa in DubaiServings: 1by gorvenah3 recipes>
Sliding doors are one of the most common door types for the rear entry for villas in Dubai and across the UAE. Apartments also have sliding doors to access their balconies. To stop flies, mosquitoes and bugs from entering through this sliding door, home owners need to add a matching sliding flyscreen door to this opening. When selecting a screen door it is important to ensure it complements the design and looks of the structure. Sliding screen doors come in different designs, sizes, colors and make.
- The advantages of installing sliding screen doors in your villa or apartment
- Installing sliding screen doors to your villa or apartment have a number of advantages including:
- • Allowing fresh air to flow through your home. Sliding screen doors allow air to flow as the fine mesh allows the breeze to pass through the mesh. However it still offers protection from those pesky bugs and keeps them on the outside (until someone leaves the door open!). It also protects the home from direct sun light and damaging UV light.
- • Keeps your DEWA bill low. Since you can open your glass doors and windows, the fresh air will keep the temperature down along with your DEWA bill. We also recommend that you have two doors or windows open to allow for a cross breeze to flow through the room.
- • Protects the door. Sliding screen doors will protect your timber and metal doors from being hit by external objects, such as stones, particles or kids!
- • Provides safety and protection to the occupants. If the screens are lockable security screens then they offer security rated protection from forceful entry.
- • It saves space. Sliding screen doors can easily be installed next to the existing glass door and only require about 4cm of space. It is easy to maintain with the security screen never requiring repair. Pleated screens are designed for easy and cost effective replacement of the mesh.
- • Insect screen mesh Dubai
- • fly screen mesh
- Factors to consider in choosing your sliding screen doors:
- a. Style. Style is one factor to be considered in choosing the best sliding screen doors. It should follow the characteristics of the premise and match the colour of the existing frame.
- b. The brand. By selecting a quality and reputable brand, you know the screen is designed to last. A strong warranty is also a mark of a brand that stands behind its product.
- c. The design. The design must be match with the design of the existing door or window.
- d. The frame. There many types of frame material. In Dubai and the UAE we find aluminium and uPVC are the most common. We recommend aluminium flyscreen frames in most circumstances.
- e. The price. Often one of the main factors when selecting a screen although one that often sends people looking for a cheap solution that may not last or meet their needs.
- f. Warranty. The product must come with a complete warranty.
- • fly screen repair Dubai
- • Retractable screens
- Where can you buy a sliding screen door?
- Sliding screen doors are available from a few different providers across the UAE. Screens such as a stainless steel mesh security screen are only available from one manufacturer in the UAE, Safety Screens Metal Doors LLC. You can find further product related information on their website: . They also assist clients in designing their insect protection solution and offer an obligation free measure and quote.
- For More Information Mesh screen window Visit Here :-
Leave a review or comment