Simple Golden Syrup Flapjack RecipePrep: 15 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 8by Mike Jeremy2 recipes>
This is a very basic flapjack recipe
- 4 oz margarine or butter
- 4 oz soft brown sugar
- 3 oz golden syrup or corn syrup
- 8 oz rolled oats
- Prepare a baking tray .Grease and line with butter
- Preheat oven to 350C (180C or Gas Mark 4).
- Melt the butter, sugar and syrup together in a saucepan
- Add in the oats and blend them well. Press into the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Leave it Cool in the tin for a couple of minutes, and then cut into bars.
- Cool completely before removing from the baking tray
Leave a review or comment