Simple & Delicious Banana BreadPrep: 15 min Cook: 55 min Servings: 1by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
- 3-4 Bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup chocolate cookie crumbs – (or vanilla cookies, the choice is yours)
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- In a mix-master combine the bananas, butter and the sugars and mix on low. Add the eggs and continue to mix on low.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder and the baking soda. Slowly, add this to the banana mixture and continue to mix on low speed until a batter is formed. This will only take a minute.
- Butter a bread dish and add the mixture to the prepared dish. Top the batter with the cookie crumbs.
- Bake for about 50-55 minutes or until the toothpick test comes out clean.
Leave a review or comment