Seviyaan(Vermicelli) SweetPrep: 10 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 3by Paul Anderson Lumen9 recipes>
- Seviyaan 100 gms
- Ghee 2 table spoons
- Sugar 1 cup ( you can check according to your taste)
- Milk ½ litre
- Cardamom 2
- Chirongi/chakoli 2 table spoons
- Kishmish (raisins) 10-15
- Cahew nuts (kaju) 6-8
- Almonds 5-6
- Dates 5-6
- Take a big container with 1 litre water and bring it to boil. Put the sewiyaan in it and immediately strain out the water and keep aside.
- Boil the milk and keep aside.
- Take another container add the ghee, when it is hot add the cardamom (pounded) add all the cut dry fruits and fry it till light brown, add the milk and the sugar & allow to boil add the sewiyaan into the milk and remove from the stove.
- Serve hot in a small bowls.
Leave a review or comment