Scrambled Egg & Cheese & Bacon BakePrep: 6 min Cook: 16 min Servings: 4by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Just a great, easy, breakfast or brunch option.
- 8 Eggs (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons Cream (for eggs)
- A few dashes salt and black pepper
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6 slices thick bacon cooked crispy, cut apart in large pieces
- Pre Heat Oven 400 F
- Spray a 8" x 8" baking dish with your favorite cooking spray
- Beat eggs, add cream, S & P, and whisk eggs well, add cheese and stir gently to mix
- Pour into prepared baking dish and place into the hot oven, bake for 12 minutes-stir and return to oven for 4 more minutes of bake time
- Add bacon pieces to the top and serve.
Leave a review or comment