Sauerkraut PizzaPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 6by Glenn38 recipes>
My very Dutch family loves sauerkraut and we eat it with everything so eventually this had to happen. The shocker is that it tasted so darned good.
- Pizza Dough
- Red Sauce (Maranara, Tomato, Spaghetti, etc.)
- Sauerkraut (drained and pressed to remove as much moisture as possible)
- Toppings to taste (Onion, Beef, Pork, Peperoni, Mushrooms, etc.)
- On Pizza Dough, spread Red Sauce to taste.
- Add toppings to taste
- Add drained, strained and pressed Sauerkraut.
- Top with Cheese to taste.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Leave a review or comment