Sauce with broccoli and soybean flakesPrep: 10 min Cook: 8 min Servings: 4by Tatjana Vukomanovic2 recipes>
I invented this sauce one day when I was hungry and lazy and I wanted something quick, warm and tasty. So I just took whatever I could find and came up with this. Also I serve it with mashed potatoes.
- 1 cup dry soybean flakes
- Half of broccoli
- 200 ml tomato sauce
- 100 ml water
- 100 ml cooking cream
- dry or fresh seasonings to taste (I used dry oregano, basil and shallot, 1 tsp for each)
- 2 cloves of garlic - grated
- salt, pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- Put soybean flakes in hot water and let it soak for 10 minutes. Strain and squeeze them.
- Cut broccoli on smaller flowers and shredd it in food processor.
- Heat oil in cooking pot and add flakes and broccoli.
- Stir for 1 minute and then add tomato sauce and water.
- Cook few minutes and then add seasonings. garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix it well.
- Add cooking cream, mix well, add more salt if needed.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes more and stir all the time.
- Serve warm.
Leave a review or comment