S’More CupcakesPrep: 60 min Cook: 18 min Servings: 12by Joann Mathias165 recipes>
- Ingredients for Cupcake Batter:
- 1 1/2 cups flour, all-purpose is fine
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla, divided
- 1/2 cup oil, divided
- Large marshmallows, cut in half
- Ingredients for Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Ingredients for Marshmallow Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1 Jar Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 (8 oz) block of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 sticks Butter, softened
- splash of vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cupcake liners in pan, set aside.
- 2. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda, whisk until combined. Put mixture into a large (4 cup or large) measuring cup (I found it was easier this way) then divide mixture in half, place in 2 seperate bowls.
- 3. Add graham cracker crumbs to 1 mixture, and cocoa to the other mixture.
- 4. Then into each mixture, add 1/2 cup milk, 1/4 cup oil, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Mix well. You are going to have 2 seperate mixes, 1 with graham crackers and the other will be chocolate.
- 5. Spoon a small amount (about 1 tablespoon) of the graham cracker cake batter into the liner, just enough to cover the bottom.
- 6. Sprinkle with Graham Cracker Crust (recipe below), top with a half of a marshmallow. Spoon on chocolate batter, enough to cover the marshmallow completely. Sprinkle with a little more Graham Cracker Crust.
- 7. Bake for about 15 â 18 minutes.
- Directions for Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1. Mix all ingredients well, and sprinkle on cupcakes.
- Directions for Marshmallow Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1. Beat the cream cheese and butter until fluffy, add marshmallow fluff and a splash of vanilla. Beat until well combined
Leave a review or comment