This is a delicious simple salad. It was wonderful witht he Fish with Crispy Garlic and Lime!
I will make this again! Thanks for sharing.
Romaine Salad with Lemon-Parmesan DressingPrep: 10-15 min Servings: 10by Nancy Miyasaki193 recipes>
A simple but fantastic salad with a very nice dressing. Oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes add depth and flavor to this salad. We all really enjoyed this. Another amazing dish from my good friend Marci Chan!
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 18 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 5 oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves, drained and chopped
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Rub garlic halves on the inside of a salad bowl; discard. Add lettuce and tomatoes to bowl. Drizzle with dressing, tossing well to coat.
Leave a review or comment