Rocky Road BarsPrep: 15 min Cook: 28 min Servings: 12by Elena Jimenez22 recipes>
These are delicious and very easy to make!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped (you may substitute for any other nut preference)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degress.
- Line an 8-inch pan with foil, and grease it with cooking spray or butter
- In a saucepan over the stove, melt the cocoa and butter together, use a whisk to make a smooth mixture.
- Remove from heat when the mixture is done, then add sugar, egg, flour, salt, milk, and vanilla extract until mixture is smooth once again.
- Place the mixture in the pan and put in the oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and decorate with nuts, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
- Bake for an additional 6-8 more minutes.
- Wait for it to cool, and then enjoy!
Leave a review or comment