Roasted Rosemary PotatoesPrep: 10 min Cook: 35 min Servings: 4by Robyn Savoie381 recipes>
Roasted Rosemary Potatoes are a perfect accompaniment any entree and lend a homey appeal. A hint of rosemary makes this dish stand out grabs the attention of the family.
- 4 Medium Potatoes, Peeled & Cubed
- 4 1/2 Tsp. Olive Oil
- 3/4 Tsp. Dried Rosemary, Crushed
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Place potatoes in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings; toss to coat.
- Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once.
Leave a review or comment