Roasted BeetsPrep: 5 min Cook: 70 min Servings: 4by Swansea Cook24 recipes>
Think you don't like beets? Once you've roasted your own fresh beets, you'll never settle for the can again. You don't peel them until they are cooked which is so easy!
- bunch of fresh beets
- Cut off the greens from one bunch of beets.
- Wash well.
- Put the beets in a dish coated with cooking spray.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Cover with foil, and bake in a 350 oven for about 1 hour, 10 minutes or until they are cooked to your liking. You'll know they are done when a knife can be inserted easily.
- After they come out of the oven, let them cool.
- Peel and slice thinly.
- Serve simply with butter, salt and pepper, or drizzle some red wine vinegar.
Leave a review or comment