Simple pasta dish
- 1 – 8 oz. container Ricotta Cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Stir together the ricotta cheese, eggs, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a large bowl until mixed thoroughly. Mix in 1 cup flour and add additional flour as needed to form a soft dough.
- Divide dough into 3 or 4 pieces and roll into Â½ â thick rope on a floured surface. Cut into 1â pieces & place on a lightly floured baking sheet. Place in refrigerator till ready to use.
- Boil a pot of water with salt and 1 tsp. olive oil. Drop the gnocchi into boiling water and cook till they float to the surface for 1 â 2 minutes. Drain and serve with your favorite sauce.
Leave a review or comment