Red Potatoes and Herbs
A Microwave dish. I like fast and easy cooking, don't you?
- 8 Medium sized red potatoes
- 1 Medium sweet onion (or red is OK too)
- 1/4C white wine (Chardonnay is good)
- 1t Dried basil
- 1T Chopped chives
- 1t Celery seed
- 1/2t Cumin
- Cut potatoes into 4-6 pieces each. Put into Microwavable large bowl.
- Add in sliced onion, white wine, basil, chives, celery seed and cumin.
- Cover bowl with saran wrap and in a 1100-1200 microwave cook for 10-12 minutes on high.
- Make sure potatoes are cooked to soft when you stick with a fork.
- Stir and serve.
Leave a review or comment