Real Pumpkin Latte Made Our WayPrep: 5 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 2by Homemade & Yummy154 recipes>
Are you a latte lover? This Real Pumpkin Latte Made Our Way uses REAL pumpkin (not artificial syrup), and homemade pumpkin spice.
- 2 tbsp canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 1/2 tbsp agave nectar
- 2 cups strong coffee
- 1 cup milk ( I used 1%) (your choice, dairy or non-dairy, non fat to full fat)
- cinnamon sugar for topping(optional)
- Place pumpkin in a small glass bowl.
- Add the pumpkin spice mix and agave. Mix well.
- Warm slightly in microwave to remove the chill (this way it won't cool your coffee down too much).
- Make your strong coffee. This is where you can experiment with your coffee to milk ratio. We prefer 2:1 (2 parts coffee 1 part milk)
- Heat the milk (either on the stove in a pot, or in the microwave).
- Using a hand frother, froth the milk.
- Put the coffee in a mug and add the pumpkin mixture. Stir well.
- Add the heated milk and stir.
- Top with the foam.
- Add the cinnamon sugar topping.
Leave a review or comment