Raw Zucchini SaladPrep: 10 min Servings: 2by Jenny30 recipes>
Up until now I had always bought zucchini and thought to myself: ‘’Now I am going to make something new with it! Something a bit different!’’ But the truth is I had ended up using it the same way – in my tomato pasta sauce. But this has come to an end now and so I have decided to make a salad. A salad with zucchini. Truth be told zucchini is not one of my favourite vegetables but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by its raw taste, and in combination with the rest of my ingredients, it was absolutely delicious!
- 1 medium-large carrot (30-40 g)
- 1 small onion
- 60 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini (180 g)
- 20 g walnuts, chopped
- 2 -3 Teaspoons fresh chopped parsley
- ½ lemon juice (highly recommended)
- Pinch of Himalayan salt (for the ones, who can eat salt in their diet)
- Wash the zucchini, cut into 2-3 mm slices & place on a serving plate (cover the whole plate).
- Wash & cut the tomatoes (cut them in halves, quarter or any way you like)
- Wash & peel the carrot. Use the same peeler to get peel like thin carrot slices.
- Chop the walnuts. Finely chop fresh parsley.
- Peel the onion and cut into thin rings. Separate them.
- Arrange all the ingredients onto the zucchini. Start with carrot slices, then tomatoes, onion rings, walnuts and parsley. Optional: Squeeze lemon juice over the salad and season with salt.
Leave a review or comment