Raw Vegan Cranberry BrowniePrep: 5 min Servings: 6by Gourmandelle LifestyleBlog34 recipes>
I love desserts and because I often eat sweets, I prefer them raw. We all know that all sweets are high in calories, but making mostly raw desserts makes me feel good and guilt-free; this way I know I get plenty of vitamins, minerals and other great nutrients and so I ignore the calories. Another thing I love about raw desserts is that they’re so easy to make! This took me less than 5 minutes, excluding the time required for soaking and freezing.
- 1 cup almonds, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1 cup walnuts, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1 cup dry cranberries, soaked for at least 2 hours
- ½ cup cocoa (it is best to use raw cocoa if you have; you can substitute cocoa with carob powder)
- 2 tbsp honey (or any other healthy sweetener)
- Add all ingredients in the food processor and blend well until you get a smooth, sticky paste.
- Place this paste in any form youâd like. Be sure to cover it with a plastic wrap before adding the paste, this way it will be easier to take it out of the form after refrigerated.
- Place in freezer for one hour then move it in the fridge.
- Enjoy! Youâll absolutely love this simple, healthy and delicious recipe!
Leave a review or comment