I've tried this one; it's just wonderful! Yum!
Quick and Tasty Greek CauliflowerPrep: 10 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 4by Salad Foodie406 recipes>
There are times I've put the bulk of time preparing a middle east main dish and just need a quick side of vegetables. When cauliflower is on hand, I get the wok out and prepare this Greek flavored dish. I have tried my own mixtures of Greek seasonings (there's clone recipes out there) but when the commercial seasoning's handy, why not save your time and effort? There are no-salt, no MSG style Greek seasoning mixtures too, though for the photos posted, regular Greek seasoning was used. Other vegetables such as zucchini work well too.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 large head cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning (or to taste)
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet.
- Trim, rinse cauliflower and pat dry. Separate into florets and slice florets lengthwise into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Stir fry cauliflower in hot oil until it just begins to brown on surface, about 4 minutes.
- Add Greek seasoning and continue to stir fry another half minute.
Leave a review or comment