Quick and Easy Indian Okra Recipe with Air FryerPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by thecurrymommy94 recipes>
Quick and Easy Indian Okra Recipe with Air Fryer. Make your okra extra crispy and quicker using this must-have kitchen gadget.
- 1 lb fresh okra, trimmed and cut small
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic, finely chopped (or 3 large cloves of garlic that can be tossed in whole when cooking)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup red potato, skinned and chopped small
- 1/4 tsp hing
- green chili peppers, finely blended (I add 2 Thai chilies)
- Heat oil in a pan on high heat.
- Add cumin seeds and wait for them to slightly pop.
- Add hing and immediately add the potatoes or any other vegetable you choose to add and cook until fully tender.
- Add the AIR FRY PREPPED okra, garlic, and green chilies. Extra turmeric can be added at this point as well. Mix it well.
- Finally, add salt and coriander powder. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with fresh cilantro.
Leave a review or comment