Queso BlancoPrep: 5 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 1by Tina Smith58 recipes>
- 8 oz block regular cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 lb white american cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (found in deli)
- 1 Tablespoon salted butter
- 1 (4oz can) Old El Paso Green Chiles
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped fine (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Old El Paso jalepenos, minced fine (optional)
- 3-4 Tablespoons milk
- 2-3 Tablespoons water
- n a slow cooker combine the cream cheese, american cheese, butter, green chiles and jalepenos. Cook on high for 30 minutes. Stir the mixture until well combined and then add a Tablespoon of milk and water at a time until you reach the desired consistency. Cook for another 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and combined.
- Keep cheese dip in the slow cooker on the warm setting until ready to serve.
Leave a review or comment