Pumpkin Nut BreadPrep: 15 min Cook: 50 min Servings: 16by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Pumpkin Nut Bread is an easy and quick to assemble recipe for a great pumpkin bread with walnuts and raisins. This makes a great option to add to your holiday baking list also. It uses fat-free yogurt and no-fat sour cream to make it a healthy, low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sugars, low sodium, low carbohydrates, diabetic, friendly, heart-healthy, Weight Watchers (5) PointsPlus recipe.
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tbsp fat-free sour cream
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated no-calorie sweetener
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray two 9" X 5" loaf pans with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Blend yogurt, sour cream, pumpkin, eggs and vegetable oil together in a large mixing bowl. Add in the flour, sweetener, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice. Stir well. Add in the raisins and walnuts. Stir until just blended.
- Spread batter into prepared pans. Bake 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool and cut each loaf into eight 1 inch thick slices.
Leave a review or comment