Pumpkin flat breadPrep: 25 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Easy Cook - Laka kuharica501 recipes>
Simple, light and tasty pumpkin flat bread.
- 3 cups pumpkin, peeled and cleaned
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-2 tbs cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup corn flour
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 8 tbs olive oil
- Cut the pumpkin into very small cubes or chop it roughly in a blender.
- Add salt, stir and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
- Add cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, flour, pepper, milk and water. Mix until smooth and even.
- Heat the olive oil in a large baking tin (30x30cm, standard oven tin) in the oven preheated to 220°C.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture onto the hot oil, distribute evenly. Bake for about 30 minutes or until done and golden.
- Serve the flat bread hot or at a room temperature with a cup of yogurt.
Leave a review or comment