Pumpkin Dip a Delicious Quick and Easy AppetizerPrep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 2by John Wm. Macy's CheeseSticks9 recipes>
I don’t know about you, but around here fall is the best time for delicious pumpkin recipes. Quick appetizers that are full of flavor are perfect for fall entertaining events or even Thanksgiving. This delicious recipe is wonderful because it is simple and easy to prepare.
- 1 package Cream cheese, softened
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 box Madagascar Vanilla SweetSticks
- 1. Whip pumpkin and cream cheese together in a small mixing bowl
- 2. Combine the remaining ingredients and mix until light and fluffy
- 3. Refrigerate until ready to serve
- Serve this delicious party snack food on a platter surrounded by SweetSticks and apples! While your guests are being entertained by the delicious appetizer, you can focus on preparing the rest of dinner or enjoying time with friends and family!
Leave a review or comment