Pulled Pork SandwichesPrep: 10 min Cook: 6 hours Servings: 8by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Slow cooked Pork Butt Roast, super tender and flavorful
- One 6 pound Pork Butt (or shoulder) Roast
- one cup Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- one tablespoon Sriracha Hot Sauce
- one teaspoon cracked black pepper
- one teaspoon salt
- one teaspoon garlic powder
- one teaspoon onion powder
- 1-1/4 cup vegetable stock (low sodium)
- Rolls/Buns of your choice for serving
- Add all spices into a ramekin mix with a fork and coat Pork Roast well.
- In a small mixing bowl add ketchup through Sriracha and mix well
- In the slow cooker add vegetable stock, mixing bowl ingredients and stir gently to combine, Add spiced coated Pork Roast, set temperature on slow cooker to low and cook 6 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker and using two forks shred pork roast (It'll be super tender).
- Assemble your sandwiches and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment