Polish Reuben Casserole
- 21 1/2 ounce Condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/3 c. Lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. Minced onion
- 1 Tbsp. Prepared mustard
- 32 ounce Sauerkraut, rinsed and liquid removed
- 8 ounce Uncooked medium-width noodles
- 1 1/2 lb Polish sausage, fully cooked, cut into 1/2 inch pcs
- 2 c. Shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 c. Whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- Combine soup, lowfat milk, onion and mustard in medium bowl; blend well. Spread sauerkraut in greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Top with uncooked noodles. Spoon soup mix proportionately over top. Top with sausage, then cheese. Combine crumbs and butter in small bowl; sprinkle over top. Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 1 hour or possibly till noodles are tender.
- Garnish as desired.
Leave a review or comment