Poaças stuffed pastry. This one has potato.Prep: 45 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 18by CARI GULOW10 recipes>
- 6 cups of flour.
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 cup of oil (choice)
- 1 table spoon sugar
- 1 table spoon salt
- 1 table spoon baking powder
- 2 table spoons dry active yeast
- Take the warm water, warm milk, sugar and yeast (mix)
- Let it sit for 10 minutes to help activate the yeast then
- add the oil.
- Take the flour, salt, and baking powder mix with wet ingredients.
- Mix with spatula.
- Continue by kneading for 10 minutes.
- Place in a bowl sprinkle and smooth out the dough with flour on top.
- Cover with dish towel and place in warm spot then leave for 30-60 minutes until double the size.
- Knead into balls flatten out and stuff with the stuffing of your choice. (this stuffing was made with potato, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, tomato paste, pepper paste and evoo)
- Shape Doug into shape of choice.
- Use two yolks mixed with oil and brush on" sesame seeds are optional. Whit or black can be used. (I used both)
- Bake for 22-28 please note every oven is different. Know your oven.
Leave a review or comment