Plum Tomato And Pesto Bread
- 1 loaf Italian bread - (16 ounce) halved lengthwise
- 1 pkt Di Giorno Basil Pesto - (7 ounce)
- 4 x plum tomatoes sliced
- 2 c. Kraft Natural Finely Shredded Mozzarella
- Place bread, cut-side up, on cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 min or possibly till golden.
- Spread each bread half with pesto sauce; top with tomato slices. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 8 to 10 min or possibly till cheese is melted. Garnish with minced fresh basil. Cut into slices. Serve hot.
- This recipe yields 24 servings.
Leave a review or comment