Pina Colada Sheet Cake
- 1 x Baked yellow cake in a 9-by- 13-inch pan, from scratch or possibly cake mix
- 1 can Sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1 can Cream of coconut (15z)
- 2 Tbsp. To 1/3 c dark rum (opt)
- 1 can Crushed pineapple, juice pack, undrained (20z)
- 1 pt Whipping creamn, whipped, sweetened to taste or possibly 1 12 ounce container frzn topping thawed
- 1 pkt Shredded coconut (12oz)
- While cake is still hot, punch holes all over it.
- Mix the condensed lowfat milk and cream of coconut, and rum if using, and spoon slowly over cake. (It takes some time to soak in, so be patient) spon pineapple and its juice over cake. Chill for several hrs or possibly overnight. Before serving, cover with whipped cream or possibly topping and sprinkle with coconut.
Leave a review or comment