Persimmon CookiesPrep: 25 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 36by Elena Jimenez22 recipes>
- 2 ripe persimmons, pureed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease (with cooking spray or butter) or line one baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla extract, cloves, nutmeg and salt.
- Combine the butter with the white sugar and brown sugar, and stir until creamy.
- Gradually beat in the large egg and two persimmons.
- Add in the flour mixture and mix until it appears smooth, stir in the chopped nuts or peacans.
- Drop small piles of the mix, about 1 1/2 inches apart, onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment