Pecan Cream PiePrep: 30 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 8by Karen Robertson Hutchins12 recipes>
A great desert on a hot summer day! Quick to prepare and your guest will come back for seconds!
- 1 baked pie shell
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup powdered sugar
- 2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 real maple syrup
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pecans
- In a bowl with a hand mixer or, if using a stand mixer, use the whisk attachment, whip the heavy whipping and the powdered sugar together until stiff peaks form (about 5 minutes)
- In a separate bowl, blend the cream cheese, vanilla extract, brown sugar and maple syrup. Combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture until blended. Add 1 cup of the finely chopped pecans.
- Pour into the baked pie shell, smooth the top of the pie mixture and garnish with the roughly chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours before serving.
Leave a review or comment