Peanut Dijon Shrimp over rice
Smooth and light Peanut-Dijon flavor over shrimp and rice. Low Calorie and good source of protein. Quick easy meal
- 2 Tbls I Can't Believe it's not butter
- 3 Tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 lb Shrimp cleaned and pealed
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder or chopped
- 1 Tbls. Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2c Rice
- Add butter, Mustard and shrimp in pan and saute until shrimp is pink. Add garlic and peanut butter to make sauce, add more butter if desired.
- Cook Rice separately
- Pour shrimp and sauce over rice and serve.
Leave a review or comment