Peanut-Crusted Pork Chops With Warm Cranberry SaucePrep: 30 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
Interesting combination of peanuts and cranberry that is sure to surprise you. If you have a recipe for homemade cranberry sauce, go ahead and use it in place of the canned.
- 1 Large Egg, Beaten
- 1 Cup Dry-Roasted Peanuts, Minced
- 4 Each Boneless Pork Loin Chops (About 1 Lb.)
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 16 Oz. Can Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place beaten egg and peanuts in separate small shallow bowls.
- Dip pork in egg; press each side of pork into peanuts. Melt butter in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork to skillet; cook 4 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- Place pork on rimmed baking sheet; bake 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150°F.
- Meanwhile, place cranberry sauce and Dijon mustard in medium saucepan over medium heat; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until warm. Serve pork with cranberry sauce.
Leave a review or comment