Peanut Butter CookiesPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 24by Carolina Create28 recipes>
Easy, delicious peanut butter cookies. The kids love them and can make them on their own, they're so easy.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Mix ingredients all together by hand.
- Spoon out by Tablespoons onto non stick or lightly sprayed cookie sheet. Roll into balls and sprinkle each with a small amount of sugar.
- Press with a fork, creating a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake at 325* for exactly 10 minutes(no matter what they look like) and remove from oven. Allow to cool completely on cookie sheet then remove with a spatula and store in a covered container.
- Makes approx. 2 dozen cookies.
Leave a review or comment