Pata with BeansPrep: 30 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
A very easy twist of the traditional pork and beans.
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 medium onions (chopped)
- 1 kilo pata (sliced)
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup red and green bell peppers (cubed)
- 1 big can pork and beans
- Pour oil in a hot pot, saute garlic and onions until soft.
- Add in pata slices, stir fry until pata-surface is cooked.
- Add in tomato sauce and water, Let boil. *pressure cook pata ahead when desired
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer while covered until pata is tender.
- Once cooked, add in bell peppers, and pork and beans.
- Season to taste.
- Let simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Serve while hot.
Leave a review or comment